MINIMAL FET BLENDER
For those who do not like opamps, or for an even simpler
version, here is a FET transistor based version.
- Input cap can be larger. For guitar apps it could also be
- Input impedance is roughly the 2.2M resistors in parrallel,
so 1.1M. 1M resistors would probably also work in most applications.
- Almost any FET will work. The 2N545x family tend to be low
noise and transparent. A J201 may colour the sound.
- The 4.7k can be anywhere from 3.3k to 10k.
- The 10uf cap is probably overkill.
Contact Sean MacLennan